House for Sale
Renovated with Style - Amber Cottage by the Sea
Property ID 1914869Located approximately 500 metres from the golden sands of Port Phillip Bay with easy access to restaurants, shops and all the facilities the Mornington Peninsula has to offer.
Charm, style and elegance are a hallmark of this of this beautiful coastal home
Set back from the street is this charming cottage nestled under a Liquid-amber tree that cools the house in summer with its abundant shade.
Property updates include
• Gates front and side
• Painted new fencing
• Newly clad timber
• Gas H.W.S
• Gas, log fire and surrounding mantle piece
• Reverse cycle split system cooling and heating
• Extra storage shed
• Patio at rear of house
• Front garden landscaping
• Kitchen - Gas top, Butler sink kitchen
• New sink and bench
• Internal painting
This delightful cottage features:
• Open plan living with natural oak flooring
• Kitchen with butler's sink and separate secluded snug area
• Newly appointed bathroom and laundry
• Gas log fire surrounded by a charming fireplace
• Plantation shutters throughout
• 2 beautifully appointed spacious bedrooms
• A bungalow (3rd bedroom) set within the picturesque garden
• 3 sheds for maximum storage potential
• Decking and landscaping that creates an aura of peace
• Easy freeway access
• The cottage has been re-clad with timber, re-wired and has a new gas HWS.
Amber Cottage will allure you in the winter with its snug warm interior.
In the summer experience the wonder of the Liquid-amber tree for cooling shade throughout the cottage or on the timeless verandah.
Due diligence checklist - for home and residential property buyers